FRENCH TOAST BAKE
Easy and OH SO incredible on a Fall morning!
1/2 cup melted butter (1 stick) 1 cup brown sugar 1 loaf of thickly sliced GF bread
4 eggs 1 1/2 cup milk 1 teaspoon vanilla
Powdered sugar for sprinkling Cinnamon for sprinkling
1. Melt butter in microwave & add brown sugar….stir till mixed.
2. Pour butter/sugar mix into bottom of 9 x 13 pan….spread around.
3. Beat eggs, milk, & vanilla
4. Lay single slices of bread in pan
5. Spoon 1/2 of egg mixture on bread layer
6. Sprinkle some cinnamon over bread/eggs
7. Add 2nd layer of sliced bread
8. Spoon on remaining egg mixture
9. Cover & chill in fridge overnight
10. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes (covered for the first 30 minutes)
11. Sprinkle with powdered sugar & cinnamon
12. Serve with warm maple syrup