I’m new to celiac disease and the gluten free diet. Help!
Take a look at our Mentoring Program.
Where can I find more help with the gluten free diet?
- Celiac Disease and Diabetes
- Gluten Free ? That is the question
- Gluten Free 101
- Gluten Free 101: Confusing Ingredients
- Gluten Free 101: Grocery Shopping/Getting Started
- Gluten Free 101: Pantry Products We Love
- Gluten Free FDA Labeling
- Gluten Free Product Lists
- Label Reading
- Let’s Cook! Polenta Soup
- Let’s Cook! Making Stocks
- Recipe Substitutions
- Traveling Gluten Free
- Tricia Thompson – The Gluten Free Dietitian
Where can I find even more information?
- GF Blogs
- Gluten-Free App Reviews
- Holiday Social Dining- Gluten Free
- Videos and Radio Programs and Podcasts
- Websites with Information about Celiac Disease and the Gluten Free Diet
My child has celiac disease.
- Going to College Gluten Free
- R.O.C.K (Cleveland-area group for kids & their parents)
- Resources for Kids and Parents
- School Lunches
Where can I find healthcare providers?
What’s going on in celiac disease research?
- Cafe Avalaun ‘Fresh Meals’ Club
- Dining Out G-F in NEO
- GIG Gluten Intolerance Group – April 2017
- News Notes and Things to Know…….7/17