…And Some Mainstream Companies are Adding GF versions!
1) Walmart has a line of gluten free products from their Great Value line.
2) The Fresh Market chain also has their own line of GF products. In Shaker Hts., there is one at 20233 Van Aken Blvd.
3) Meijer has its own GF pasta
4) Giant Eagle has its own GF version of Corn Chex
5) Aldi’s has increased their gluten free offerings and are actively advertising them.
6) Freschetta brand now has 2 certified GF pizzas: Four Cheese Medley, and Pepperoni, both are thin crust and were spotted at Kroger’s for $9.99.
7) Breton Crackers now has 2 GF flavors: Original with Flax and Herb and Garlic, certified GF.
If you spot any other stores doing the same, please reply and let our members know. Tell us which ones you like and which ones to skip. We’d love to hear from you!